Skip to main content

Girls in STEM - TedXGhentSalon

Today I was invited to speach at TedXGhentSalon to talk about girls in STEM.
I talked about how I got interested in Technology and STEM.
I was very impressed that I was invited to speach. I was nervous before the start but afterwards very happy that I had done it.

 

 


http://www.tedxghent.be/events/tedxghentsalon-women-stem-feb-12th-2014/#speakers

Popular posts from this blog

A digital girl on a mission to Unesco Mobile Learning week 2016 - Paris

  On 10 March 2016 I took part in UNESCO’s flagship ICT in education event Mobile Learning Week as part of a panel discussing Improving Pedagogy and the relevance of learning.       After the panel discussion I also gave an interview. You can read all about it in the following link. A digital girl on a mission to Unesco Mobile Learning Week 2016 Thank you Unesco for inviting me to participate.

European Celebration of Women in Computing

On 25-26 April 2016 I was invited as speaker for the 'Lightening Talks'. Getting and keping girls & women in Tech workshop: Digital girl of the year speaking!

OMG - I got the Ada Award - European Digital Girl of the Year 2014

Today was a super day because I was elected European Digital Girl of the year 2014 in Rome. Bedankt iedereen voor alle berichtjes en felicitaties. We werden in Rome opgebeld door Datanews voor een artikel. Je kan er hier meer over lezen:  Datanews artikel over Ada Awards - Rome